Phyto Animal Health - CBD Supplements for Animal Wellbeing!
Did you know? Pets have an endocannabinoid system, too!
- Calms environmental or physical stresses
- Helps to give shiny coat of hair
- Promotes overall wellbeing in your pet’s organs and immune system
- Helps to make road trips and travel more enjoyable
- Increases animal’s comfort
- May help compliance during training
CBD is recommended for use in horses, dogs, and cats for cardiovascular function, promoting neurological health and behavior, supporting healthy joints and hips, and healthy skin and hair.
Cannabinoid Receptors in your Dog's Body
CB1 receptors are mostly found in the nervous system and brain.
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Reproductive Organs
- Vascular System
CB2 receptors are mostly found in peripheral organs, especially immune cells.
Some parts of your dog's body have both kinds of receptors!
- Bone Marrow
- Brain Stem
- Gall Bladder
Cannabinoid Receptors in your Dog's Brain
- Amygdala - Regulates emotions.
- Basal Ganglia - Motor skills, learning.
- Brain Stem - Basic functions such as reflex, heart rate, blood pressure, pain sensation, muscle tone.
- Cerebellum - Muscle control, coordination.
- Cerebral Cortex - Memory, thinking, awareness, consciousness.
- Hippocampus - Memory and recall.
- Hypothalamus - Metabolic processes like appetite.
Find pet friendly CBD products from Phyto Animal Health at ShopCBDHempOils.com!